Sunday, January 19, 2014

Inconsequential is Live!

Book 2 in the J+P series is available at amazon.com.  Here is a link for the kindle version, however you can also pick up a paper copy.  Here is a link to the kindle version (remember, you don't need to own a kindle to read a kindle book...you can down load the kindle app on ipad, ipod, or android phones or download kindle for pc):

http://www.amazon.com/Inconsequential-J-P-D-Roach-ebook/dp/B00HWGR7KG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390108438&sr=1-1

I am looking for people to review my book.  A book needs 10 reviews on amazon before you can start running promos.  If you are interested in helping me with this, I can gift you the book.  Please PM me on facebook with your email address.

Thanks and happy reading!


No comments:

**AUDIO TOUR With Giveaway** Cross by D.A. Roach

Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews: **AUDIO TOUR With Giveaway** Cross by D.A. Roach : Title: Cross Author: D.A. Roach ...