Saturday, January 10, 2015

Today's writings

Today I took time to write some guest posts for my virtual book tour.  The first post was why I, too. judge books by their covers.  The covers are the first impression.  I truly believe what sells a book is the cover and word of mouth/reviews.  If you haven't sold the reader on the cover...they may not care about much else.  The second post was about how I went from the dental chair to being an author.  In this post I gave a synopsis of what elements came together to make me a writer.  I don't know which sites/blogs these will be posted yet but I will share links once I have them.

No comments:

**AUDIO TOUR With Giveaway** Cross by D.A. Roach

Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews: **AUDIO TOUR With Giveaway** Cross by D.A. Roach : Title: Cross Author: D.A. Roach ...