Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The End.

I have officially finished penning Bleeding Willows and I am pleased with how it turned out. Along the way, I needed to build my characters - so I searched for key elements I saw them having and here is what I came up with after scouring the internet for images that inspired me:

Casper - the fast, intuitive young fighter for the clan...and Cassidy's close friend

Tyler: Her human sparring partner and new crush. But his betrayal leaves her second guessing their relationship.

Jace: Her boyfriend of 4 years who has a bit of an evil side to him.


Killian: The leader of the clan of demon hunters, bonded to Cassidy, and forever watching out for her.


Lena: Killian's sister who is the clan medic

And last but not least...our main character...Cassidy:


No comments:

**AUDIO TOUR With Giveaway** Cross by D.A. Roach

Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews: **AUDIO TOUR With Giveaway** Cross by D.A. Roach : Title: Cross Author: D.A. Roach ...